Are you looking for the perfect gift for your business needs? When it comes to buying gifts for clients, customers, and prospects, the market is already flooded with thousands of different options. If you want to stand out from the crowd, then you need to find a unique, one-off gift that will speak to the receiver’s (and your!) personal tastes. But how do you choose the right box, and what should it say about your business?
How to look out for the perfect Belley gift for your business needs
- Firstly, take a look at your current business card (if you have one).
- You probably spent quite some money on this product just a few months ago, and it hasn’t seen a massive amount of wear and tear.
- So it’s probably the ideal item to use as a gift for a potential customer or client.
- Think about other business cards you own – are there any that reflect your business, or are they more or less business card-like in their colour and design?
- Perhaps you could have a little photo of yourself and a quote or two printed on the back.
Alternatively, you might have a nice business card but not necessarily many other pieces of small business related material on it. In these cases, the best gift would be a book of some kind. Consider buying a business directory or even an inexpensive business guide. A nicely-sized book will be useful as both a guide to the businesses you deal with, and as a means of showing off your expertise in a particular area. Take care to include contact details in case the receiver wants to ask any questions before committing to buying the book.
For something a little more personal, you could get your client or potential customer a little photo image of you printed on the back of a business card. This is a great idea if you work in an environment where you may come into contact with people on a daily basis. It shows that you are approachable and that your presence is felt. You could also go for something more colourful – for example, a picture of you with your puppy can look quite adorable on a business card. Whatever you choose, it’s important that it reflects the type of business that you run.
If you’re looking for something a bit more professional, consider giving your business card to someone who does not work for your company. You can insert photos of you and other members of your team on the back of the card, giving them a personalised gift. This is a great gift for a sales person, or even for someone who works in administration – such as payroll or accounts receivable clerk. It will remind them of you and your services and could help build your reputation.